Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Father's Day Pictures


It seems like I always try and update the pictures of the kids around this time of year - that way Wesley has some newer pictures to put in his frames at work after Father's Day.



Zachary was in a VERY good mood yesterday .. so we had to take some pictures of him.



He is such a stinker sometimes, but he sure makes up for it with his hugs, kisses, and smiles.  I love this kid.


He is growing up too fast.  I can NOT believe he is going to be 4 in a few months.

Zach decided he wanted to take some pictures of me while we were having our photo shoot.  I don't have any pictures of me .. since I am the one behind the camera all the time.


I kinda wish I had some more make up on .. so I didn't look so washed out, but .. what can you do?

I had to do a lot of cropping on these .. since a 3 year old took them.

He was trigger happy and just keep snapping picture after picture.  He had a lot of fun.



Wesley keeps saying that he wants a picture of me at work .. so maybe one of these will have to do.

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! I need to get pictures done of my kids, too! Maybe one of these days... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! And super skinny. and that Zac is a stud. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!

    Finally our Zachary ;.)

    Wow you both do very good work behind the camera.

    love you,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are darling! He is a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete