Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mallory's LAST day of Kindergarten

       (First Day of Kindergarten)                                          (Last Day of Kindergarten)


Mallory's last day of Kindergarten was June 6th.  She had such a wonderful year.  She LOVED her teacher so much.  I think that makes all the difference in the world to a little kid. 

Her teacher always had such positive things to say about Mallory every time I went in for a Parent/Teacher Conference.  Mallory really grew up so much this year academically and socially.  She gets along with everyone she meets and is always kind and sweet to everyone.  She makes sure no one is left out or excluded.  Her teacher also said Mallory never got involved in the "girl drama" out on the playground.  I think that is so wonderful .. and I hope she is able to stay out of that drama for as long as possible.

        (First Day of Kindergarten)                                         (Last Day of Kindergarten) 

I made her put her first day of school outfit on today so that I could get some good comparison photos.  She sure has grown up in the last 10 months.  She has definitely gotten taller!  You can see by how much shorter her skirt is on her.



I love all her missing teeth too.  She is my jack-o-lantern.



I just love this girl to pieces.  I love how sweet and wonderful she is.  I have always said that if I could have 10 more like Mallory, I would.  She is so polite and kind and loving.  She is a wonderful big sister - she puts up with Zach and she is always so sweet to Avery.  I am excited to watch her grow up and see all the amazing things she will do and the places she will go.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet Mallory! Good job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun year you had in Kindergarten Mallory ;.)

    Enjoy your summer and just keep being you.

    We love you,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy every minute of it Stef...it passes soooo quickly! I love the first/last day comparisons...so fun to see how she's grown! She's just darling :) Welcome to first grade Mallory...you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I loved this work about the photo. Can you tell me how to do it?
    Thanks!!!!
    Clebia/Rio de Janeiro/Brazil

    clebia.knoedt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete