Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Zachary's 3rd Birthday


My Zachary turned 3 years old on September 21st. 

He is such a sweet boy and I feel so blessed to call him mine.

I figured I should post these pictures before this next baby comes along and Zachary is the forgotten middle child.


He can be quite the stinker ... but he makes up for it with the best hugs and "smooches" a boy can give.  He also makes me laugh all the time.  I just can't get enough of him.


We had a party for him on his actual birthday - we invited the Crabtree Family over for the festivities.

We swam, BBQ'd, and had cupcakes.


I thought it would be nice if we just ate Zach's favorite foods .. but then we'd only be eating strawberries and cheese sticks, so I decided to make hot dogs and hamburgers instead.



3 years olds are so easy to shop for.  Zach told me what he wanted for his birthday - he wanted a Thomas the Train Party, a lego set, Emperor Zurg (from Toy Story), and a new train.  So .. that's what he got.  I also got him some clothes.


The kids played "Pin the Funnel on Thomas".


I laughed outloud when the kids put the mask on.  I had to get a picture of each of them in it.




Scotty, of course, won.  He may have been cheating. =o)


The next day, we headed down to Scott and Shaleah's to help them move into their new house.


We had a little party for Zach after dinner.


Haddie and Papa got him this train set.  He plays with it every day.  He LOVES trains.


I love these pictures .. the kids all sitting around, just watching Uncle Scott put the train track together.




Look who's 3!


Aunt Sondra and Zachary's birthdays are a week apart.

Happy Happy Birthday to my Zach-attack!

4 comments:

  1. For some reason, the picture of Zachary with his tongue sticking out is the one that makes him look the most like Wes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, I can't believe he's 3 already! And I've MISSED those 3 years! And, here comes another little one, and I won't be able to see "her". (There, that's my prediction!) Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our sweet little Zach! LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe that handsome little devil is THREE!!! Holy cow, that went way too fast! Can't wait to hear how he does as the "big" brother...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Zachary, you are three and the time just is zipping.

    Have fun, love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete