Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Zach's Party

I wanted to make sure I took pictures of Zach on his actual birthday.

I followed him out to the trampoline and captured his "cheese" at it's finest.


This kid's smile cracks me up.  His face gets all scrunched up and he kind of comes off as looking mad, but it's his smile.


Our happy boy.



I decided this morning that I needed to "decorate" for Zach's birthday.


He LOVES Thomas the Train and Lightning McQueen .. so I kind of decorated with both. 



The mantle was just filled with Zach's favorite books, toys and then a variety of pictures of him over the last 2 years.



All ready to open presents!






Cheese!




Wes lit the candles and Zach got all scared of the flames.  He didn't want them near him. 



Wesley finally convinced him to blow them out.


He was happy that he did.


I'm not sure where he gets that scrunchy "cheese" face from.



Happy Birthday Zach-o-wee!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love it! He reminds me a bit of my boys! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics "Jaques"! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete