Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Miss Mallory my Second Grader


Second grade?  What the what?!  


This girls of mine has grown up too fast for words.  She is going to be 8 in November and I just can't believe how quickly time passes by.


She is SO very excited for school to start today.  She couldn't really sleep last night .. and she woke up at 6:30 this morning, wide awake and ready for school.

I hope she has a great year.


I got some pictures of Mallory and Zach right before heading out the door.


They definitely have their moments when they seem to do everything in their power to bother each other, but most of the time they are sweet to one another.  I love that Mallory is protective of Zach and wanted to walk him to his class today.  She is a sweet big sister.


Here's to another school year!  

Now, Avery and I have shopping and napping to do.  Life is SO good.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously that describes Haiden perfectly... minus the tacos! These two are waaay to much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To fast, 2nd grade already!!!

    Slow down and enjoy your time being small xoxo

    ReplyDelete