Sunday, November 3, 2013

Our One Year Old!



Our little Avery turned One on November 1st.

 
I, of course, could not get a picture of her to look at the camera.  She was ALL over the place.  I wanted a cute picture of her with her little crown, but she just kept taking it off - my little stinker.



 
This year has just flown by so quickly.  We love having Avery in our family.  She is a sweet girl.  She smiles and laughs all the time.  She follows me around ALL day and gets into EVERYTHING.  She loves her siblings and wants to keep up with them and do whatever they are doing.
 


 
I love watching Avery with Wesley.  She has him wrapped around her little finger.  He loves on her so much and it is so sweet to watch.

 
Grandma has been able to be here this weekend (she flew in on Halloween) and it was so fun celebrating Avery's birthday with her.  It's taken Avery a while to warm up to her, so this was a very special moment captured by Wesley.


 
We had a few friends over for dessert on Friday night.  My friend, Brittney, made this cake for her.  She is so talented and has made SO many things for me over the years.  I still need to do a post of Avery's nursery.  Brittney has been helping me so much with it and it has really come together.  


 
Avery was NOT interested in her cake at all at first.


 
Wesley tried to get her to taste it ...


 but, she didn't like that at all.


 
She just kept crying, and staring at it .. wondering what the heck it was for.
 



 
Wesley cut up a piece of it for her and put it on her tray.  She got interested after that.





 
Happy, Happy Birthday Avery Girl!!   We love you!!
 





3 comments:

  1. What a cute little sweetie! I can't believe she's one already! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AveryGirl you are so cute!!!

    I love your last picture you finally saw how fun your 1st birthday really can be.

    love you so much have another wonderful new year xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Time flies when you're having fun. Love the cake pictures.

    ReplyDelete