Friday, November 1, 2013

Bishop's Pumpkin Patch



This year, Zachary is in Preschool two days a week.  We went to the pumpkin patch with his school on October 18th (I'm trying to play catch up .. can you tell?)

 
I love hanging out with my Zach-o-wee.  He is such a sweet boy.  He picked out a pumpkin for him and also one for Avery.

 
We listened to the story of the three little pigs from Mother Goose herself. 




Getting so big!
 
 

 
Last yea, Zach would NOT go down this slide.  It freaked him out.  This year, he was ALL over it.  I couldn't get him off of it.

 
My sweet, tired girl.  She was so good as I carted her around everywhere .. and she was in desperate need of a nap.


 
Train ride.


 
Most of his class and the Tues/Thurs class.
 




 
Good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment