Friday, November 1, 2013

Picnic at the Temple



 
Last Friday, we met Wesley up at the Temple for a picnic dinner.  The weather has been beautiful and we wanted to enjoy it before it went away.  (It already went away .. it's officially fall around here)


 
The sunset was beautiful, the food was yummy and the kids were all happy.  Couldn't ask for anything more. 



 
I love having a temple close by.  I love taking my kids to see it and I love listening to them as they walk around the temple grounds.

 
They always ask a lot of questions about the temple and what we do inside.  It's always a special experience to share with them.


I'm glad my mom was able to be there and hang out with us.


 
Avery's face cracks me up here. 
 



 
Zach was very interested in all the bugs that were caught in the light.

 
Haddie and Avery.




No comments:

Post a Comment