Monday, July 30, 2012

Cullumber Baby #3

So, I know that I am REALLY behind on blogging ... but I didn't realize (until yesterday) that I had never posted anything about me being pregnant.  Sorry Wanda!  It's not my fault you're not on Facebook!

So .. GUESS WHAT?! 

I'M PREGNANT!!

Cullumber Baby #3 Due October 29th 2012
(when people ask when I'm due .. I just tell them Halloween)



I am 27 weeks today and feeling great!

I am super blessed when it comes to my pregnancies - I have "boring" pregnancies (as my midwife puts it) and I don't get sick or really have anything to complain about.  This pregnancy is no different.  I felt a little crappy between 5 and 8 weeks and then right at 8 weeks I felt perfectly fine and haven't had a bad day since.  Blessed?  Heck yes I am!

We went in for our "big" ultrasound at 18 weeks and decided that we were not going to find out the gender of the baby.  Since we already have been blessed with a girl and a boy (and they are all going to have birthdays in the fall) I feel like it would be a fun surprise to wait and see what we have at delivery.  I get a lot of mixed feed back from people about this decision.  Some people LOVE that we aren't finding out .. and some people HATE me for it.  They'll get over it.

Now, we just need to think of some names in the next few months!  We have a hard enough time deciding on one name when we know the gender ... but we have to come up with a boy name AND a girl name?!  Help us out people!


5 comments:

  1. Um... so like, yeah. YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!! Good to know! :) I guess I would have known that by now if any of our playdates had ever worked out. But they haven't yet so oh well! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Melissa! I'm so lame .. for not saying anything .. and for none of our playdates working out. We really do need to get together. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new posts! You are a trooper for going to girl's camp pregger! Way better woman than I am:) You look so cute! Your kids are HUGE! Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your update.

    Looking forward to more news of what is happening in Heated Heaven ;.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's a boy, Stewart. If it's a girl, Eugenia.

    ReplyDelete