Monday, July 30, 2012

New Melones


Every July we head out to Angels Camp with our friends, The Casper's, and we go boating on New Melones for 3 days.


It's pretty much the highlight of our whole summer.


Wakeboarding, Wake Surfing, Eating, Tubing, Lounging, Eating, Sunbathing, and more EATING.


Oh, and swimming.


I didn't actually go tubing .. just hung out in there with Mallory.


Zach took a nap every day on the boat.  We wore him out and I LOVED the peace and quiet.


Makayla did incredible at wake boarding this year.  I was very impressed.

Our third day, we anchored the boat close to this little island.  The kids swam over and picked up rocks, shells and bird feathers.  Brenda and I got some quiet sunbathing time on the boat.  It was heaven.


Not sure if Wesley was posing or not for this picture, but it is one of my favorites.


It took a LOT of convincing to get Mallory on the tube, but she warmed up to it .. and then we couldnt' get her OUT of the tube.



My handsome husband.  I sure do love him.


And THIS is a sign of a great vacation.  They slept ALL the way home. 

It was a great week.  Thank you Casper Family!! 

1 comment:

  1. What perfect weather, perfect vacation, perfect, perfect.

    Looks like a very busy and fun days on the lake. Great pictures!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete