Friday, July 13, 2012

Swim Lessons

I am trying to blog from my brand spankin new iPad. This is going to take some getting used to. Hopefully I will be blogging a lot more often though. One can dream, right?

We had our last day of swim lessons today. Mallory and Zachary did great. I really had my doubts about Zachary being ready for swim lessons this year, I mean, we have our own pool and everything, but you never see that kid with more than one foot in the pool. He just screams and screams when we make him go in. Super annoying.

Jen Peterson is the greatest teacher ever. She had Zachary swimming in 3 lessons. He is so much more confident and willing to get in and play in the pool now. It is awesome!

Mallory did great this year too. This is her 3rd round of lessons and she finally put her face in the water!! Breakthrough!! It is a big deal. She has always been afraid of getting splashed in the face and also going underwater, so we are really proud of her and how far she has come. She is also working on her back stroke and breast stroke. So awesome!

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! Look at you blogging! I LOVE swim lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if I can just figure out blogger on the iPad I will be all set. So far it isn't super easy to use. I also want to be able to arrange the pictures and stuff, but i have yet to figure out how to. It will take some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you well this is a great move now we can know what is happening when it is happening that very minute!!!

    love you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you well this is a great move now we can know what is happening when it is happening that very minute!!!

    love you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! So good to have you back on here! Good job kids! My kids did swim lessons last month, yet Christopher won't come in a swimming pool yet. I tried yesterday, and he's terrified of going to far out in the water! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've found the keyboard on the iPad to be very difficult to use. And the spelling corrector has bit me in the butt a time or two. Might I suggest a Bluetooth keyboard if your intend on typing anything lengthy. Good luck with your iPad blogging adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally left a comment and now it's gone! I LOVE Summer swim lessons! I love that you have an ipad and can blog again. I agree with Ivon - a must have accessory is the blue tooth keyboard. Frank found one on craigslist for $40 brand new.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!! You're back!!! And the kids are swimming!!! I've done a few blog posts on my iPhone with the Blogger app...it's not as streamlined as I'd like, but it's nice to have the portability to blog from other places than just sitting at my computer!

    Now show us some belly pics!!!

    ReplyDelete