Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mallory's Half Birthday

Look at me trying to play catch up!!  ... and look at you for reading these lame posts!!



Mallory's Half Birthday is May 26th.

We celebrate those things around here.



Mallory wanted "Mickey Pancakes" for breakfast.


I decorated put up a sign. Don't mind Mater.  He is going in Zach's room soon.


We decided to take the kids to the Sacramento Train Museum that day (it was a Saturday .. and they were having a Jazz Festival down there).  I got both kids color wonder coloring books so they could stay busy for the 20 minute car ride.  Zach was done with his after 5 minutes.


The Train Museum is pretty amazing.  I wish I could have spent more time reading all the little bits of information they have about each train.


Instead, Wesley got to read them ... and I chased these two around all day.


Zachary was in Train Heaven!  He LOVES trains.  He was very impressed by the whole experience.


Upstairs they have a dozen or so train tables to play with.  The kids spent a good 45 minutes or so there while Wesley and I just sat and watched.




My Handsome Boys.


Me and My Mallory.


We came home and opened presents.

Mallory got some markers, a new coloring book, swim suit, and a pair of sunglasses.


Perfect day.

2 comments:

  1. We love the half b-day parties, which is why we copied you :). Miss you guys, hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not have 1/2 Birthdays instead of the real ones. Much more fun!

    love you,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete