Friday, November 16, 2012

A Brief Intermission

I really have good intensions of finishing Avery's birth story ... but 3 kids ... they take up ALL my time.

In a good way, of course.

I love having this sweet girl in our house.  She is an angel and I love her.

I tried to take some pictures of her the other day.  Got my backdrop all ready and I was going to finally take some pictures ... but she was pretty mad and didn't want to have anything to do with pictures. 




She just wanted food and a nap instead.



I was going to take cute sleeping pictures of her, but I needed to cook dinner instead.

Oh well.

I'll try again tomorrow.


I took this picture of her this morning, asleep in my bed.  She is so sweet.


And this?  This is just Zach .. with his underwear on his head.

No biggie.

Just my life in a nutshell.

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! They are both darling and I can't wait to see you ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Can I squeeze her?! Seeing these pictures, I just ache to hold her! Since I can't, give her extra kisses for me, okay?! (And, give Zach hugs for me! He's SO cute!) And sweet Mallory- how is she doing?

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I think those are Tyler's underwear...unless you guys bought the same pack. :) They are such good friends, they share everything! I can't wait to hold Avery again, hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittney - those ARE Tyler's underwear! Zach wanted to wear them and I told him we needed to take them back to Tyler, so he put them on his head instead. =o) love that kid.

    ReplyDelete