Monday, November 26, 2012

Look who is 6!


My little girl turned 6 today!


I can NOT believe that 6 years ago she was just a tiny little baby.


She has grown into a wonderful little girl. 

She is kind and sweet to everyone.  She always gives compliments to everyone and always seems to see the good in everyone. 


She is in LOVE with horses .. like nobody's business.  I don't think it's something she'll grow out of anytime soon.  All of her friends and cousins are into horses right now too .. hope it is just a 6 year old thing.


She refuses to let me cut her hair.  She says if I cut it then she'll look like a boy.  She wants to have it be long like Rapunzel.  Thanks a heap Disney.


We had Parent/Teacher Conferences recently.  Mallory's Kindergarten teacher raved about her and how smart she is and how well she is doing at school.  It made me so happy to hear all the wonderful things she said.  All stuff I already knew .. of course. =o)


Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!  We love you!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Mallory ;.)

    Love the pictures sure hope I find some at my "Costco" store very soon ;.)

    I love the your last picture of jumping into the future!!!

    love you tons xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mallory! We love you SO much! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did those 6 years go?!
    Happy Birthday, Mallory! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice family photos and blog ... :)

    ReplyDelete