Sunday, November 11, 2012

Avery Hope Cullumber


Our sweet Avery is here!!

She has been here 10 days actually ... but I haven't been able to blog about her because I have been way too busy holding her and staring at her little face.  I love every single thing about her and I have a very hard time putting her down.

She came November 1st at 2:08am.  She weighed 6 lbs, 9 oz and was 19.5 inches long.


She already has the bluest eyes ... just like Zachary.


I will blog about her entire birth story .. it might take a few posts to do the whole thing, but I will get it done.


Until then, you can look at these pictures and try to refrain from kissing your computer screen.

3 comments:

  1. Finally! I have been dying to see pictues! She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to hear more details:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of Smoochies on my screen ;.)

    Love you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete