Thursday, November 29, 2012

Avery is 4 weeks old!

I have been meaning to take some pictures of Avery .. for the last 4 weeks.

I finally set up my backdrop again today and we started out like this.



I knew it was going to be a fun photo shoot.

It got better though .. and Avery calmed down and we got some cute ones.

I can not believe this girl is already 4 weeks old!  Time just keeps on moving doesn't it?


She has gotten nice and chubby all over already.  She's getting the cheeks that I LOVE and can't stop kissing.


I love her blue eyes.


I love the look on her face in this one .. it's like she's saying, "Really mom?  Are we done yet?"







A bit cross-eyed .. which always makes me laugh.  Had to document it.




Then .. we started screaming again .. and I knew it was time to stop.



Love this girl!

5 comments:

  1. Avery you are Darling xoxo

    I'm very excited to collect these at Costco very soon like tomorrow xoxo

    Keep smiling mommy loves to take pictures of you ;.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so much like Mallory but with blue eyes! Beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little girl you and Wesley made! I love her eyes too. Can't believe she's already 4 weeks old either!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO WAY! She can't be 4 weeks old! Stef, she's so stinkin' cute! LOVE those eyes! Just like yours! She gorgeous! Give her- and the other two lil' cuties- hugs from Aunt Amber! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys seriously produce the cutest babies ever! Their eyes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete